Dobrodošli! (Welcome!)

Odlučila sam staviti i ovaj blog u funkciju, iz poštovanja prema svim posjetiteljima koji ne mogu ostavljati komentare na matičnom blogu . Nadam se da ću imati dovoljno vremena za dvostruko uređivanje.

I decided to put this blog to function, out of respect to all the visitors who can not leave comments on the blog home. I hope to have enough time for double editing.



četvrtak, 16. listopada 2014.

Beautiful beast...

Konačno! Prekrasna zvijer za moju mlađu kćer. Rađeno prema slici Rachel Caldwell.

Finally! A beautiful beast for my younger daughter. Made by image of Rachel Caldwell.




Broj komentara: 12:

  1. Stunning Gordana, I can't stop admiring your beautiful work. I see lot of layering to give depth to the wolf head, which works so well. Great Job!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wauuuuuuuuuuu, gordana, prekrasan rad!! ja sam najprije mislila da si ovo slikala na platno, a ondu vidim da je to quilling tehnika. Majstorice, moj poklon!
    lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I was delighted with his work full of beauty, creativity, dedication and skill.
    Greetings!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I would like to state it here again - wonderful, real animal with so profound and wise eyes! Bravo!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love this! Where did you learn to do all this? I'm just starting out and my most recent attempt can be found at the bottom of this blog entry http://stayathomewifeandwriter.blogspot.com/2014/10/jewelry-making-supplies-scrapbooking.html . I'd love to connect. I'm going to start following your blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you very much Poet, Mum and Wife. It is not difficult to learn if you have the will and patience. For me, the blogs of other quillers were very helpful. Also YouTube. There are various groups on FB that gather quillers and many people of good will who generously share their experiences. All you need is - to ask and to be fair to other people's efforts, not to copy works without permission, so you get a lot of "teachers" and good tips.
      Thank you for follow my blog.

      Izbriši
  6. O, draga, pa di si ti?! Vidim oteli te vukovi :))
    Rad je predivan, kao i uvijek!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. hahaha draga, nisi puno fulala. Ne mislim doslovno, ali neke "unutarnje" zvijeri mi ne daju mira. Nadam se da me neće preuzeti i da ću se uskoro vratiti normali.

      Izbriši

Hvala vam što ste navratili. Bilo bi lijepo da ostavite komentar. To je putokaz za moj daljnji rad.
Ako vas moji radovi inspiriraju i poželite napraviti slično, molim vas da pitate za dopuštenje iz poštovanja prema autoru.

Thank you for stopping by. It would be nice to leave a comment. It is a guideline for my future work.
If any of my work inspire you and you want to make a similar, please ask for permission to respect the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...